Lead Nail Technician
Top 3 Strengths on the floor
- All things nail art: Hand-painted, illustrative, abstract, chrome, glitter, you name it!
- Meticulous cuticle work, nail prep, and shaping
- Detail-oriented, personable, patient, goofy
- All things creative and art-related
- Animals- I’m a frequent pet sitter!
- Music, Nature, Naps
- are Creatives!
- like to do things out of the ordinary.
- are empaths, and people who make me laugh!
- Belleville High School Art Award, 2012
- Best of School, Capitol Conference Art Show, 2009, and 2012.
- Published artwork in Yahara River Journal, Madison College, 2018
- Madison College Cosmetology graduate of 2018
- Licensed Cosmetologist
- Barbicide Certified
- Erica’s ATA E-Filing Certified
Finally, here’s what she wants you to know
Personal Message to Guests:
I want to take good care of you/your nails, cater to exactly what your wants and needs are, all while giving you a safe space to unwind. Maybe even help get you out of your comfort zone with a new color or some nail art! Tell me about your pets!